Monday, September 6, 2010

A Photo A Day [Day 8]

Scenes from the mean streets of New Jersey:

Let's play spot the superfluous apostrophe


If at first you don't succeed


I'm pretty sure that's not how you spell that word

Time for a new theme for the Photo A Day project. This week it's "around town." While I could easily do an entire week's worth of posts where I take the piss out of NJ (see above) I'm instead going to focus on some of the more ordinary sights from my day-to-day life. A friend pointed out that she hasn't seen pictures of me in my element so this is your chance to see the world as I see it every day.

Today we drove to a local vantage point to watch the sunset over the Delaware River with the Philadelphia skyline in the background. I couldn't limit myself to just one photo so consider all of these my entries for today.





Day 8

0 comments: