Friday, September 10, 2010

A Photo A Day [Day 12]

Day 12

I may have been selling my town short when I said it didn't have much going for it. I rudely neglected to mention that we are the proud owners of JFK's shrunken head. Yes, folks, this is the real deal. Would I lie to you? Ask yourself, why wouldn't he want his remains to forever reside in New Jersey?

Sorry the picture's kind of bad. I had to take this one on the run because there were too many people around to witness my weirdness. I've never before lived in a town where people seem to spend more time outside their homes (on the porch, working on cars, etc.) than inside. Sheesh. Don't they know I'm easily embarrassed when I do goofy things like pose with JFK? They could at least have the decency to avert their eyes.

Participating in Positively Positive's A Photo A Day Project
This week's theme: "Around town"

3 comments:

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

I am happily following you now. I can tell from your writing that your sense of humor is going to bring many future laughs.

That Crazy Ajumma said...

I like this one!
You should have kissed him on the cheek and taken a picture of that lol!

Ladii said...

lmao! you have no idea the strange things i do the other day i find myself at a stoplight wanting to photograph traffic and the car to my left is staring at me i kept taking pics over and over again! yea not every one knows what goes on in my mind! now question any idea what next weeks theme is cuz tommorows post is my last day for "Around town"