Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Photo A Day [Day 11]

I drive over this bridge every day on my way to and from work and here's the view that greets me:


What you can't see is the trailer park on the other side of the bridge that features this "WWW I" toy shop with an extremely welcoming facade. No, I was not brave/crazy enough to go inside.


Today we took a path by that bridge that we've never ventured down and I found this lovely view:



Day 11

Participating in Positively Positive's A Photo A Day Project
This week's theme: "Around town"

3 comments:

Sassy Sites! said...

Thanks for joining our blog hop over at Sassy Sites! There are some amazing blogs out there, and you are definetly one of them! I'm a follower of yours too! Happy Friday! xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog...very much appreciated;) I see you are a 'cupcaker' as well...I have a second (and often neglected blog!) called justcakesandmore.blogspot.com Hop on over if you get the chance!
Cheers!
Theresa @ alliswellathome.blogspot.com

mle said...

Your photos are lovely!
A photo a day sounds ambitious yet fun : )
have a great weekend!