Monday, September 27, 2010

A Photo A Day [Day 29]

Day 29

Naively, when I started this project just a month ago it didn't even occur to me that the person hosting the challenge might not make it to the end. I may have had those fears about myself but here we are at the start of week five and she hasn't updated the theme for this week or even uploaded any of her own pictures for over a week. Definitely not a good sign, but also not a reason for me to give up on my personal endeavor.

I've already been uploading my pictures to 365 Project mostly for the handy organization and easy method to share my photos with my friends on Facebook. Now they come to the rescue with their fun weekly themes. This week's is still life so this is my first attempt at that. Not sure I entirely grasp the concept but I'll give it a whirl as the week progresses.

365 Project's theme this week: "Still Life"

1 comments:

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Good for you for sticking with it. I just gave you an award ( it's actually a combo of two) http://answerischocolate.blogspot.com/2010/09/im-bad-blogger-and-hoos-birthday-card.html