Friday, September 17, 2010

A Photo A Day [Day 19]

Day 19 - Pizza & Movie Night

Friday is always pizza and movie night at our house. It's the one night of the week my husband and I actually spend time together away from the distractions of video games and the internet. I guess he can put up with me for a few hours one day of the week without suffering too many permanent ill effects. Just so long as he gets pizza out of the deal.

Participating in Positively Positive's A Photo A Day Project
This week's theme: "Routine"

4 comments:

Ladii said...

LMFAO Our Movie Night was Mondays Jerrys Has a Great Pizza Deall one large 5.99 lol Now there is no Pizza and Movie Night atleast not for a few Months! Enjoy your Movie night hun I made Baked chicken mmmm it will be delicious... love me some home cooking [too bad im the one at home cooking it]

the cape on the corner said...

i need to know your opinion of this movie! it is on my rental list for october, b/c it seems spooky and mind bendy.

Mel said...

Shutter Island is so gripping. I loved it. Did you?

Lina Thomlinson said...

I really liked it. I'd already read the book so I knew what to expect plot-wise but the movie did such a good job with the atmosphere and laying it all out so subtly that I still enjoyed the ride. My husband, on the other hand, said it was too predictable and that he'd figured it all out after the first fifteen minutes. He's too darn clever for his own good.