Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Photo A Day [Day 20]

Day 20

Can you tell I don't have kids or much of a life? Not only do I have time to work out and bake all the time, but I also have time for life's little luxuries like a shiny new pedicure. I don't do much else in the way of looking girly but the one thing I regularly maintain is some sort of funky color on my toes. I don't like it when they're "naked." As you can see from the before pic, they were sorely in need of a fresh coat of paint even though the old color was fab:


The new polish is one of my favorite souvenirs from my trip to London last year. It's a lush, smoky dark blue that's perfect for the fall. I tend to buy useful stuff instead of more tacky t-shirts or mugs when I'm on holiday. Every time I use this polish I'm reminded of all the fun I had there!

And yes, I'm aware that my feet are mutant triangular-shaped monstrosities. I figured you could handle the truth, though.

Participating in Positively Positive's A Photo A Day Project
This week's theme: "Routine"

3 comments:

Kitty Deschanel said...

I love the "photo a day" idea! Technically, though, I think this counts as TWO! :p

Ladii said...

Lol I should Post a Picture of My fugly Toes if only there were a NOt In our ROutine week! lol I have Black Nailpolish and its chipping!

Blogs said...

Nail polish LOVE:)