Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cupcake Hero Voting Open Now









No, this isn't a threat to get you to vote for me. I promise you'll be safe from Old Greg even if you don't vote for me. But as I see the votes climbing over at the Cupcake Hero competition and still only two pathetic votes for my cupcakes from my husband and me I'm getting nervous. If you're a cupcake connoisseur like me you'll want to check out all of the caffeine-themed entries and vote for your favorite. No pressure to vote for mine even though that's of course what I'm secretly hoping you'll do. But be fair. If you see a tastier entry I won't ever have to know that you voted for it instead.


To refresh your memory, my entry is a yummy cocktail-inspired combination of coffee cake, bittersweet orange chocolate ganache filling, and Baileys buttercream.

Hope you check out the other entries because, as much as I hate to admit it, some of them look darn tasty. Voting's open until September 30.


0 comments: