Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Photo A Day [Day 14]

A rare photo with my husband. He's usually camera shy.

If you're ever in the southern NJ area you will want to check out Del Buono's, an amazing bread bakery that makes some of the best rolls I've ever had outside of Spain. One of my husband's co-workers occasionally makes the drive up from Virginia just to stock up on these homemade rolls. The prices are incredibly reasonable too at less than $2.50 for half a dozen large, yeasty fresh rolls. If you time it right, you can get them hot directly as they come out of the oven. Mmm! I'm getting hungry just thinking about the delicious black bean burgers and grilled chicken sandwiches we'll be having on these soon.

That said, don't let the bizarre and slightly tacky decor scare you off. There's something kind of cute about the large variety of kitschy statues crowding the parking lot and available roof space.

Oh, you poor deer




Day 14

Participating in Positively Positive's A Photo A Day Project
This week's theme: "Around town"

1 comments:

Ladii said...

Lol Love the Post Now send me some dessert! yummy! Ive been restraing my self from the Mudslide brownie in the closet lol I want it so bad but its late! [Just say no shoulda said no like 3 or 4 brownies ago lol] any ways Loved the pic woulda made sense to get myself in the shots "Around town" but I cant take photos of myself lol ! Now for this weeks theme "Routine" hmmm No Idea !