Monday, October 11, 2010

Featured at Craft Gossip!

CraftGossip

You have no idea how proud I am that my humble little spider wreath was featured by Craft Gossip over the weekend. I get their daily email and I swear that I wind up adding at least five more projects to my to-do list each time. They have a knack for featuring some of the best crafts out there so that's why I'm especially proud that they saw fit to include me. Between that and the prospect of having 100 followers not too far off I'm feeling pretty good about this blog. Looks like I'm moving up in the world!

Be sure to check out the other spider-themed wreaths they featured. If you dare...


I should also mention that I'm proud that Ain't She Crazy! not only liked my wreath enough to mention it on her site but she was also inspired to make her very own version! I love what she did with some Dollar Store skulls, crows, and spiders:

Photo from Ain't She Crazy!

0 comments: