Monday, October 25, 2010

6 Days 'Til Halloween


We're almost there. Sorry I couldn't keep up with posting something Halloween-related every day this month but as I was out of town with no internet access I don't feel too guilty about it. Plus today's installment is a fun one!

Thanks to Haunt Style for alerting me to this one. Sears has set up a zombie-themed site for the season. Either that or the zombie plague has reached the web programming department at Sears. Note that you can switch the language to Zombian if you find doing the translation yourself from English to your native tongue to be too cumbersome.


Due to a bad customer service experience I happen to hate Kmart, which is owned by the same company as Sears, but Sears has managed to escape my wrath. Especially now that I've seen this inspired silliness!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Janet@Mamalaude said...

That is fantastic! Thanks! I know I'll never shop at Kmart again after having customer service problems with them last Christmas.