Thursday, October 7, 2010

24 Days 'Til Halloween & A Photo A Day [39]

If this turns out to be true it could be most excellent news! I adored "Pushing Daisies," "Wonderfalls," and "Dead Like Me" so I'm excited to see what Brian Fuller does here. Although with his less than stellar track record with those shows being canceled because not enough of the country is as quirky and weird as I I'm not holding out hope that it'll last.



For today's photo a day entry I should warn you that what you're about to see is the most horrifying thing we keep in our house. Are you ready for it?


Really? Because I warned you...

Day 39

Awww. Taking a break from showing our spooky decor to give poor little Loofy her time in the spotlight. She's had a rough couple of weeks what with my mom visiting and locking her out of the guest room, which Loofy believes is her personal hideaway, and several trips to the vet for an ear infection that refuses to go away. She's such a sweetheart despite all of that trauma, as you can see here.

0 comments: