Monday, October 11, 2010

Zombie Cupcake Kit & A Photo A Day [43]

20 days 'til Halloween!


How much do I need this zombie cupcake kit? How much does a cat need an unlimited supply of sunlight, constantly running water, an expensive sofa to claw up, and a fresh can of food every seven hours? If you've guessed that the answer is "very much" then you're on the right track. My cats seem to have me convinced that those are the necessities of life so why shouldn't zombie cupcakes be added to the list? Of course, I would never pay that much for it. I'm a cheapskate after all. Instead I'll sit here silently pining away for it wishing I had a wealthy benefactor who would buy me such necessities.

For my photo a day project I'm back to following 365 Project's theme: self portrait. At least for today. It took a lot longer than I expected to get a usable shot and I still didn't get quite the effect I wanted. But here you go:

A Photo A Day [Day 43]

0 comments: