Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Photo A Day [Day 61]

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday's photo. For the Halloween season I figure it's acceptable for our neighbors to see a small display of our weirdness. Donna usually stands in the corner of our guest room, creepily staring at our guests as they slumber. But for Halloween she gets moved to a prime position in front of the window where she can cast her undead gaze upon the world. At night I set an eerie red strobe light under her so she looks even more frightening. We've had lots of people compliment us and several mention that they make it a point to drive past our house to see her. And then there are the trick-or-treaters too scared to come to the door because they see her waiting. I love it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am waaaay behind on reading blogs, but I have to ask "what is Donna?!" She's scares the crap out of me!