Friday, October 8, 2010

23 Days 'Til Halloween & A Photo A Day [40]


Anyone have a spare $500 they feel like giving me to buy this amazing-looking Danny Elfman & Tim Burton 25th Anniversary Music Box? Better buy me two since I have a friend who would love to add this to his Burton/Elfman collection too.

As if the box itself isn't astounding enough the goodies within will make you drool: CDs of all 13 original scores Elfman's done for Burton's films including seven hours of previously unreleased masters, a gorgeously illustrated hardcover book, a DVD of a conversation with Elfman and Burton reminiscing about their collaborations, and the most adorable little skeleton flash drive ever.

And from my own stash of Tim Burton goodies:

A Photo A Day [Day 40]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I have HUGE collection of Nightmare Before Christmas items and Corpse Bride too. Sometimes I keep them out all year, but I haven't had them out for a while.

John Rozum said...

I'd love to own that as well.