Monday, October 4, 2010

A Photo A Day [Day 36]

Day 36

Since the photo challenge I was originally following flaked out and disappeared I'm feeling less pressure to stick to a particular theme. Although I know I'll appreciate the guidance again I'm thinking that for now I'm happy to do my own thing. Especially since it's October and we're closing in on Halloween, my favorite holiday. There's so much spooky goodness around my house that I want to photograph and share that I may as well combine the photo a day project with that. Enjoy today's thrilling picture of one of my kitchen cabinets.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we have jack skellington xmas lights that match that head =)

R.A.M.'67 said...

36 days and counting! Fine work, Sourkraut! :o)

I must take up this A Photo A Day challenge, myself!