Saturday, October 16, 2010

15 Days 'Til Halloween & A Photo A Day [48]

Getting ready to snuggle up with one or more cats to watch Audition. This movie's been on my list of movies to watch for about ten years. Now that we have Netflix free for a month I thought I'd take advantage of that and check it out! I started it earlier today while using the elliptical and although it hasn't yet entered horror movie territory I can say that it kept my attention for so long that I didn't look down to see how much icky exercise I had left for 27 minutes straight. That's got to be a record for me!



A friend commented that my photo a day entries have been getting weirder and weirder lately. So to calm his fears that I'm in need of a stay at the nearest mental facility I present you with a "normal" photo for today's self portrait. Don't know how normal it can be since I'm still in it but here ya go.

I've seen others do this same shot of photographing one's reflection in the side view mirror of the car but because I like the effect so much and because my Mini's mirrors are utterly adorable I feel no shame about copying them.

A Photo A Day [Day 48]

0 comments: