Friday, October 15, 2010

$5 Vinyl Owl At GroopDealz

For those of us with no hope of ever owning a Cricut or Silhouette Craft Cutter there is a good deal at GroopDealz today. For only $5 you can get this slightly Halloweeny vinyl owl decal:


I see no reason why the decal couldn't be used all year long, and that's not just because I like to look at Halloween stuff the other 11 months of the year.

I've bought from GroopDealz before and got a $20 gift certificate to my favorite Indian restaurant for half the price. The way the site works is that once you "purchase" an item the sale won't go through until enough people sign up to get the discounted price. Your credit card isn't charged until/if that happens. Initially I just wanted to share this great deal with you guys and hadn't read the fine print about how it works. Now I want you all to go buy one (or 20, there's no limit after all) so I can be sure to get my decals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I would but I've been on a bit of a spending spree lately and promised I would absolutely not buy anything that was not a necessity. I have tried and tried to think of how I could make this a necessity. Sadly, just as I failed to convince my husband the the lighted bookcase was a necessity, I failed to convince him that the owl was as well.

I did sign up with the place. Maybe next time:-]

Anonymous said...

Don't give up hope for a Cricut! I wanted one and hub found a brand ner one last Christmas for $100! He had to stay up late to get the final bid on eBay but he was so excited to get it for me :)