Thursday, October 14, 2010

Treasury Thursday

This Etsy treasury is both a tribute to my favorite month, October, and also a tribute to one of my favorite books, A Night in the Lonesome October by Roger Zelazny. Every couple of years I re-read this one during October to get myself in the mood for autumn and for Halloween. Zelazny's one of my favorite authors so if you've never read any of his works I'd say you're missing out. Definitely an inspired soul.

'A Night in the Lonesome October' by Sourkraut

If you get the reference because you're a fellow Zelazny fan you rock! If not I'm sure you're still pretty cool but just to cement that status you should track down a copy of "A Night in the Lonesome October" by Roger Zelazny. Looking for a book where a cast of characters including Jack the Ripper, Dracula, and Rasputin battle it out to decide the fate of mankind while Sherlock Holmes valiantly tries to figure out what the heck is going on? Then this is the book for you!


I Love New York in ...
$27.00

Mexican Fire Opal P...
$280.00

Primitive Sherlock ...
$16.00

Beware of the Dog a...
$14.99

Kokeshi doll Count ...
$25.00

Jack The Ripper OOA...
$78.00

moleskine cahier jo...
$20.00

Jack's Anatomy ...
$62.00

Give The Wolfman So...
$3.50

Crimson - an autumn...
$25.00

Full Moon Rising Tr...
$22.00

Huge Owl Face Neckl...
$29.00

Rasputin Study
$90.00

black sickle earrin...
$5.00

YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN ...
$35.00

Black Rat Soap
$2.50

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great treasury! I am already a fan of Marysgrandaughter but now I've found a new store to love- Hoolala!

Anonymous said...

I love the fence photo and the anatomy lamp shade! I've never read 'A Night in the Lonesome October'. I'll have to check it out!