Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Photo A Day [Days 260 & 261]

Feeling a little silly today. Don't be a blockhead.




I'm a little embarrassed by this next one so didn't bother to post about it yesterday. Not embarrassed by the notion that I'd ride a ladybug and spur it on with a fly swatter but embarrassed by how it turned out when compared to the vision I had in my head. I totally ripped the idea off of a much more talented guy I follow on the 365project.org site. You can see his version here.


This is another of those challenges where everyone starts with the same image and edits as they see fit. Here's the original:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ladybug riding looks fun!

Bree said...

It may not have turned out quite how you hoped, but I think you did a really good job (to my totally untalented eye) & it absolutely cracked me up this morning.