Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Photo A Day [Day 247]


This is my entry for a unique challenge going on at 365Project.org. The challenge is to take a picture and create an album cover based on the following criteria:

1. Go to wikipedia and hit 'random article' on the left. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2. Go to quotationspage.com and hit 'random quotes' on the left. The last 4-6 words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your album.

It seemed really fun when I first started but as entertaining as it is to get the random name and quote it's tougher than you'd think to come up with something to fit them. Ever a glutton for punishment, I have a few more ideas I'm floating around so I might try one again this week.

3 comments:

Bree said...

I saw something similar to this floating around on Facebook not too long ago & it looked like fun. I'd say the hard part is definitely coming up with a photo to fit. You did a good job!

And oh how I wish I could still bend like this. Right now I'm lucky if I can bend over to put on my shoes. :)

Katherines Corner said...

How fun! Love the photo. I really enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Hugs!

Kristin H said...

What a funny agenda!