Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Photo A Day [Day 258]


Wound up in picturesque Pennsylvania today for reasons that shall be revealed at a later date. Let's just say it involves a sleek classic car entering into our possession. You can expect to see a picture soon if the forecast cooperates.

In the interest of full disclosure, I feel the need to mention that the blue sky was, unfortunately, not a part of our day. Thanks to the magic of Photoshop I was able to add one in to cover the gray dreariness we actually encountered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really need to get Photoshop. My little HP edit and Picasa are NOT giving me blue skies. This reminds me of my son's pics from Ireland. It's so nice to be seeing lots of green again.

Love that the darker green vegetation creates a frame.

Bree said...

Gorgeous, even if the blue isn't quite real, it's definitely happy. And I like the cloud that looks like a heart.

Can't wait to see the car. I've got a soft spot for classic cars, and I'm sure you can take some awesome pictures of it.