Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Photo A Day [Day 341]

The Eye of the Beholder

It shouldn't surprise you one bit that that one of my favorite TV shows is The Twilight Zone. Quirky? Weird? Clever? Yup, suits me to a T. I've loved it since I was a kid and my brothers and I would huddle around the television for the annual New Year's marathon, struggling to stay awake as long as possible. I can watch the same episodes over and over again with the same glee and amazement at the creativity that went into each story.

What a relief that this week's "TV show" theme came along and I was finally able to do a self-portrait without having to spend hours Photoshopping my face. Here you can see the real me. I'm sure you'll all agree that I'm quite beautiful.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that show, but not watching it late at night alone in the house. Some of those shows were scary.

The inventiveness is what stays with me today. One of my favorites was of a little girl in a very sterile house she does not know. It turns out that she has been taken for some alien child's doll house.

Love the background. So this is you? Hmmm. I think I saw this on an episode of the Twilight Zone.