Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Photo A Day [69 & 70]

A Photo A Day [Day 69]
I am amused by the specificity of this sign and the weird Photoshop effect I fiddled with called "plastic wrap." Is Jesus' tour of the Eastern Seaboard next May and he's kindly scheduled a stop in southern New Jersey?

A Photo A Day [Day 70]
We discovered a nearby British restaurant today. Given the general design of my blog you can imagine that this thrills me to no end. Here I am getting cozy with my ginger beer. Yum! I tried the Cornish pasty with sticky toffee pudding for dessert. I was intrigued by the pumpkin pasty on the menu but they were all out by the time I got there. :( I did take a pumpkin scone to go and plan to go back and try the fried Mars bar one day.

2 comments:

Patty Patterson said...

hmmmmmm...... I thought no man knew the day or the hour. But - I'm kind of anxious for Jesus to return. I'm not liking the so called "change" our nation is going through and the return of Christ would be a great way to escape.

Alexa said...

You are so cute :) GLad you found a cool pub to go to!