Friday, August 27, 2010

To Do Lists

I've added a new feature to my blog, both to benefit my readers who might be looking for new ideas and also to help me prioritize my goals. On the left sidebar you can now find my to do lists for both baking and sewing/crafting projects. Lists! Organization! Be still, my heart! While my head's a scary place chock full of ideas, those are just a sampling of the ones currently at the top of my list.

I don't typically have any problems staying motivated or meeting my goals, but I figured putting some of those goals in print here on my blog will give me that extra push if my enthusiasm does start to wane. As you can see, there's nothing too difficult or involved on either list. I guess I'm too much of a practical German to set outlandish, unachievable goals for myself and I'm also pretty disciplined when it comes to getting tasks done. Quite a shock when I got married and discovered that men apparently don't have that gene! In fact, I have a hard time relaxing until my work's done and sometimes my baking and sewing projects count as work to me. "Erst die Arbeit, dann das Spiel," as my mother used to say, or "first the work, then the play." See? Some childhood lessons stuck with me!

Follow the links on the sidebar to see how you too can make:


White Chocolate Lava Cakes With Homemade White Chocolate Ice Cream



Sweet Tea Cupcakes



Halloween Plates



Fornasetti Coasters



Bat Napkin Rings


And more! Keep an eye on the sidebar too as I hope to update it often.

0 comments: