Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Photo A Day - 365 Project

I'm only a day late at discovering Positively Positive's A Photo A Day Project. Since I'm all about following routines the idea of taking a photograph every day for an entire year, no matter what's going on in my life, appeals to me. I'm also a fan of documenting my life so it'll be fun to look back a year from now to see what I was up to today. I'll get 365 chances to work on improving my photography and photo editing skills so I'm game.

I just so happened to snap a few pictures of myself yesterday so I'm going to post both days 1 and 2 so I'll be on the same time line as Positively Positive. This week's theme is "the many faces of me" so expect to see a lot of close up photos of my (weird) face taken from weird angles.


Day 1



Day 2


If this is something you think you'd enjoy too, visit Positively Positive and join in the fun.

5 comments:

Danielle Leal said...

Thank you for joining in on the fun! You're glasses are so cute! I have glasses to wear too but my little terror actually broke them a while ago. haha. So I'm stuck with my contacts until I break down and decide to go buy a new pair of glasses.

Ladii said...

I Love the glasses as well Im a new Follower also Doing the challenge saw you Linked up On Positively Positives Page! I took a Mommy Face pic today lol with my Son in it!

Ladii said...

Lol sorry I just saw Your comment Thanks for the compliment! I didnt know You were following me But thanks for stopping By My blog =D

Blogs said...

I love close shots...thanks for stopping by:) enjoyed your blog today!

xoxo

Lindsay said...

How fun! Love the photos :)