Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Photo A Day [Day 238]


I'm finally getting back into the swing of things and was able to actually participate in this week's artist challenge. Since I won last week's challenge with my Dali-esque piece I was allowed to choose the next artist. I chose Edvard Munch, most commonly known for The Scream. This is my take on a lesser-known piece, The Murderer in the Lane.

My husband plays a convincing murder victim but unfortunately the life insurance company didn't buy it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just checked out the original--my knowledge of Munch art stopped at The Scream. Nice job! Insurance companies are so demanding about this kind of thing! Love the New Jerseyesque gray-blue pavement coloring in yours.

On New Jersey: being a lifelong New Yorker, I always picked on my future husband whose family was living in New Jersey. Then he demanded we visit the relatives. There are some gorgeous areas in New Jersey--most of it in fact, and I did NOT need as gas mask after all.