Monday, April 18, 2011

A Photo A Day [Day 232]


There's an eyebrow war going on at the 365 site where I post my daily pictures, started by one person posting a picture with a dramatic, cockeyed expression involving raised eyebrows. In response many others have been posting similar pictures and it has erupted into an all out war! I've been amused by what everyone's done but figured I lacked the necessary follicular flexibility to join in myself. Today I realized that Count Vigor, our resident animatronic vampire, has the perfect expression to fit the bill. He is no doubt a fierce and mighty warrior unlikely to take prisoners so I dare you to challenge him back.

You can see all of the eyebrow-related silliness here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun little romp in eyebrows! Thanks as always. Love the Count!

Andrea Stevenson said...

Oh my goodness, amazing. Haha you're hilarious! Love it

pics-o-andrea

Whim Wham Life said...

Too funny:-) An eyebrow war...that's a first for me! xoxo