Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Welcome, One and All!

Yes, this is yet another random blog dedicated to the womanly arts of sewing and baking. While I don't actually expect anyone outside of my small circle of friends and family to read this blog a girl can dream. However, I believe in keeping my dreams realistic and achievable (ever the pragmatic German), so at best I'm hoping this will be another resource for those who, like me, want as much information as possible before embarking on a project. I spend a lot of time browsing pictures and reading blogs of those who have boldly gone before me once I have my heart set on a certain sewing pattern, recipe, or crafting project. I'm grateful for all of the information out there but sometimes wish I could find more. This is my way of chiming in and adding my experiences in the hopes of helping those in the crafting and baking communities. Maybe I'll even inspire a few readers to try something entirely new!

0 comments: