Monday, February 13, 2012

52 Week Photo Project [Week 6]



This week's Paint the Moon themes were "topsy turvy" and "linear." I couldn't think of a thing to do for the topsy turvy theme but the linear one seemed wide open to me. I've been looking for lines everywhere I've been the past week. I've noticed them everywhere from the aerial tower on my way to work to the fence in front of the old folks' community up the road. Ultimately I decided to go for something abstract and I actually like how it turned out. So here's my entry for week 6.

Alright, yes, it's a fork taped to the window. And yes, I accidentally left it there all day so any neighbors walking by probably wondered what the heck is wrong with me.

52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That turned out really cool looking! I like the color gradations.

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

What a cool photo! This has turned out great.
I especially love that you had a fork taped to your window! he he....