Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Photo A Day [Days 106 & 107]

This week's theme is lens flare, a tricky one for those of us in the midst of a dreary winter where the sun rarely peeks out and when it does we're usually stuck at work. Good thing I discovered that lens flare can also be created at night and I just so happened to get two prime examples while out and out in the evening. The first is of a completely uncompelling subject: the parking lot at a gas station. The second is from my late-night trip to Target in the freezing cold. It's very considerate of them to stay open until midnight during the holidays as I didn't get out of there until well after 10:00 PM. Let's just say I'm a bit behind on my shopping this year and appreciated a chance to shop without a crowd. Any day I don't encounter five to ten shopping carts blocking the aisles of a store with oblivious shoppers unwilling to move is a good day in NJ.

Day 106


Day 107

0 comments: