Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Photo A Day [Days 309-311]


Check out Lola's totally inappropriate "Booty Hunter" hat. I've asked her time and again to not wear it when we're out in public together but she refuses to cooperate.



Whenever I'm out of ideas I seem to take pictures of myself or the cats. So here's another of little Bunsen.



Who knew an oil refinery could look so good? I'll be sad when the fun space effects at Picnik aren't offered for free as I'm having so much fun with them. They even make this icky oil refinery near my house look somewhat magical.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it about girls named Lola? They just can't seem to behave.

Kitty pics are always good. Why is is that cats don't have bad fur days?

Must head off to Picnik to try out that space effect. If it can make an oil refinery look, think what it can do for my photos.

Great as always.

Bree said...

The space effect is definitely fun, and does make the refinery look somewhat magical. I don't use Picnik much, do they have good effects for free frequently?

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of Bunsen! Any cat photo is fine in my book. I love the oil refinery pic too :)