Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Photo A Day [Days 180 & 181]

I decided to stop hogging the camera yesterday and give the other lady of the house her own photo shoot. Her pale skin tone is just perfect for overexposing.



Today I'm back to the self-portraits, this time using some beautiful flowers I bought myself as a belated Valentine's Day gift. I started to do this photo shoot in my back yard so I could better make use of the sunlight and get the angle just right, but my neighbors seem to be incapable of staying indoors so I got embarrassed and fled back to my home. Had to make do with the only usable window as my backdrop. Had fun playing around with the focus on this one.



Theme: over exposed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite the contrast here! That first one would probably scare me were I a neighbor. SHE would keep me from nosing around!

The second pic is beautiful in so many ways AND mysterious. I love that your photography often makes me feel as though I have to figure out the story behind the photo.

That Crazy Ajumma said...

That first picture is just creepy!
The second is beautiful!
The colors are just awesome!