Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Photo A Day [Days 283-285]

Whoa, looks like I'm way behind on posting my photos. Sorry, life has gotten busy lately so I've been slacking when it comes to blogging. Truth be told, I'm also suffering from a bit of a creative drought so none of my photos has wowed me lately.



Wednesday's picture was a filler from a previous photo shoot. It didn't occur to me to take a photo until late and my idea didn't pan out so I went with this prettier picture instead of a bridge just outside of Philadelphia.




On Thursday I waited all day to go to the mall so I could do some shopping I'd been wanting to do all week and take pictures of the carnival near there. I did all of my chores, just got done working out and then it started storming like crazy. No mall, no carnival, and hence no good pictures that day. Some days life just does not cooperate with a 365 photography project.




Friday was one of those days where I was lacking inspiration and energy so all I managed to get was a few shots from around town. In other words, nothing too interesting until I started to do a little Photoshop magic. For some reason this perfectly innocent house that is no doubt owned by lovely people looked eerie enough to me that I wanted to turn it into something spooky instead.

I prefer my version to the boring reality of my neighborhood. Click on the image for a larger image so you can see the special surprise I left for you.

0 comments: