Tuesday, April 10, 2012

52 Week Photo Project [Week 13]


Last week's Paint the Moon theme was "Look out for curves."

Sorry I'm falling behind so much on this project. I took this photo during the appropriate week and then waited almost a week and a half before processing it. I started out motivated and inspired by the themes and now find myself struggling to come up with anything good. I'll keep plugging away but it's become quite a chore for me.

52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE

3 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

you know i love me some good cat photo.

Baye said...

It's definitely a curve and a cuddly curve at that!

Know what you mean about the challenge. I'm in the midst of some sew-alongs and a quilt bee that are proving to be not just challenging, but often a pain in the ass! I guess I get more sewing finished, but I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would.

I find that people tend to appreciate challenges more in retrospect than in the moment for some reason.

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/