Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Photo A Day [Days 381-383]


I've been furiously working to sort and process my numerous vacation photos and have managed to come up with a few of my favorites. We were lucky to have a chance to visit one of my cousins and her two cute kids. Tristan is the youngest but even at his age he's already developed some impressive boxing skills. Here he is delivering an uppercut to my brother's jaw. I didn't even have to bribe the kid or anything; he did this all on his own!



We spent a few days in beautiful Napa, a place I can't wait to visit again. Because my older brother's into nature we tracked down a walking trail and explored a bit. He even found some grapes growing wild in the woods and managed to pick a nice haul.



Things got a bit out of control when it came to processing this photo from Yountville, CA in the Napa area.

3 comments:

Bree said...

Sounds like you had a great time. That last picture is absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

That first pic was great! Too funny. Love the sky picture. Oh my! That color is lovely.

Anonymous said...

What a smart baby getting the parents in line so early! Handsome AND smart--he will go far.